Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Car, Job and Apartment Search.....

Hello my lovely readers;

I need to catch you all up regarding to the last two weeks. They have been a total whirlwind, and for the best I may add. On the first week of October Kenny went for an interview in a city near Stockholm and it seemed pretty positive, but we held on to our excitement until we knew 100% that he would be getting the job. A few days later, Kenny was budgeting and looking for cars online, just to have an overview of what cars cost. He set his eyes on an automatic Saab, hatchback, and decent price. It seemed like a potential car for the future. Ha little did I know! The day after, on a Saturday, we decided to go and look at the car and have a test drive. In the middle of us about to get into the car, his job calls him and tells him that he has received the job. I had no idea what to say, I jumped up and down and was so happy for him, but of course I had to deal with the matter of the car first. Long story short, we ended up buying the car and having the job all within the span of 30 mins. My adrenaline was sky rocket, we were walking on cloud 300 lol It was a total blessing. After 9 months of moving to Sweden, and him going from interview to interview, he was blessed with a good job as an Engineer! It's in Stockholm, which means that finding an apartment will be very difficult, but if people live there, we can too!

Kenny is now gone from Mon-Friday evening and spends the weekend with me in Nora. But it's only temporary. The apartment system here is tricky, and I wont explain it to you because it's that difficult to explain, IT'S A MESS!!! I have no desire to even think about the process, just have to do it.

The weather in Sweden is gorgeous! I love Autumn! I've been blessed to see the colors of the trees changing and feel the crisp air and enjoy the wonders. Unfortunately, it's getting darker earlier but never mind that. You have to enjoy one thing first!

Love you all,

Ileana

No comments:

Post a Comment